Sunday 12 May 2013

British Battlegroup January 1941

Hello again, And this is a preview of my battlegroup for 1800 points (200 points minus random points modifier.



The full Battlegroup




The armoured formation. The cruiser tanks are GHQ and the MkVI light tanks are H&R.The HQ is a GHQ carrier.


 Infantry battalion. Soldiers , guns and universal carrier are Heroics and Ros. Bren carrier (the larger one) and Matilda II's are GHQ.



Co & support units. All H&R. ( I put artillery units on the edge of the table so show what they are) Red symbols & numbers are for recognition.

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate, nice blog and nice minis too. I'm a BKC/CWC player too, got the link from the site. I live in South London (Lewisham) and I'm looking for opponents, any good to you? If so, email me at dady.sean@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete