Tuesday 28 May 2013

Painting table tales, episode 1-intro

Yes, I'm showing the world how I do the jobs. (well considering how my dad paints them because most of the stuff was painted by my dad when he was my age, but who cares?)

Currently in the workshop.
Earlt was British RTr, with 2Pounder attached.(GHQ and H&R) also shown is  part of a Panzer unit(GHQ), a 25mm(GHQ), and various command units.


Clos up of RTR. the tanks are first base coated black, then Tamiya field grey is added, and a darked field grey is added as well. They will be finished with a tamiya weathering kit.


GHQ panzer 1's to accompany my GHQ panzer II's, III's and IV's. Painted German grey.

The eagle-eyed viewer will have noticed the Iberian buildings in the rear. This is because of a recent purchase of  Magisiter Militum's colours and guns, along with 2 armies, The redcoats and the Eagles.


No comments:

Post a Comment